Saturday, January 26, 2013

Spring flight

Hi everyone! 

I know it’s still winter, but some days ago the blue sky and the warm sun just made me think about green grass, flowers and flying birds. It might be that after the beautiful, but also very cold Danish winter, every day back home looks like a spring day, or it might just be that I bought these very nice links on Etsy and I couldn’t wait to use them! 

Here is the set! I designed the necklace, with some brass colored components, freshwater pearls, Swarovski crystal beads and Miyuki size 15/0 rocailles. 

For the earrings I took inspiration from the pattern on page 20 of the October 2012 issue of Beadwork magazine and I added an extra raw in the center. I used 3 and 5mm Swarovski pearls, Miyuki size 15/0 rocailles, size 11/0 seed beads and size D nymo thread.

I hope you like them! :-)



P.s. If you don’t want to miss any crafty project, remember to follow the blog by clicking on the “join this site” button in the right column ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment