Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The blog


Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog!
 
My name is Chiara and I’m a university student (not for much longer, as this is my last year of studies :-) )... no, wait, don’t run away!... this blog doesn’t talk about books or exams!!!...here I want to share my passion for crafts! I enjoy everything from decoupage to crochet, from decorative painting to cross stitching, but my deepest love is for beading and jewelry making.

I started when I was in middle school, just one small package of beads at the time...but I soon found myself to be addicted to any kind of sparkling little treasure. Here I want to share my creations, as well as tips about how to make your own.
 
Posts are divided by themes…there are 12 of them, one for each month (some look very odd, but in the theme section you can find the reason for my choices, just to reassure you that I’m not totally crazy! :-)).
 
Month themes were my choice because I see that people often don’t like some parts of the year; they tend to believe cold months are sad and dull, while I find every season to be beautiful and inspiring and I would love everyone visiting my blog to see how creativity and optimism can spark all year round!
Posts are divided between “creations” (containing all my handmade pieces and a how-to section with tips) and, “chatting about…” (other topics as book reviews, websites to visit,…).
 
I would love to know what you think, so please, leave comments with your opinions, ideas and suggestions.

I hope you will be inspired,
Thanks for stopping by, and happy crafting!

 

P.s. If you don’t want to miss any crafty project, remember to follow the blog by clicking on the “join this site” button in the right column ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment