Thursday, February 14, 2013

Be my Valentine

Hi everyone! 

Today I want to share with you the last creation I made for S. Valentine’s day. The theme of this bracelet and earrings set is red roses, the symbol of the lovers’ day. 

For the earrings, I used some Lucite flowers, glass beads and Swarovski crystals, kept together with the beautiful rose charm I purchased on Etsy by a 26 gauge bronze tone wire. 

For the bracelet I attached to a bronze-tone chain some glass beads, bronze leaves and bell-shaped Lucite flowers with a crystal center. 

I hope you like them and I wish everyone a happy S. Valentine’s day full of love!



 
P.s. If you don’t want to miss any crafty project, remember to follow the blog by clicking on the “join this site” button in the right column ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment