Saturday, February 23, 2013

Flowers girl

Hi everyone!

I have been very fascinated by the vintage look of some amazing components I saw on Etsy lately. A couple of days ago I therefore decided I wanted to make my own romantic piece that looked as if it just came out from my grandma’s jewelry box. 

So here is my pendant, completely personalized with Ice Resin®, a great product I recently discovered, which allows to cover printed images with a thick glass-like transparent coat. 

First of all, I composed the picture, thanks to a photo editing software. Then I printed, cut and glued it to an antiqued brass pendant. Afterward, I covered it with Ice Resin® (being extremely careful to constantly check it in order to remove all the air bubbles) and let it dry. 

48 hours later, I connected it to the chain necklace, attached a beautiful resin rose, some freshwater pearls, glass beads, antiqued brass findings…and voilà, my necklace was ready! 

I hope you like it! Have a wonderful day!

My favorite parties: The Charm of Home



 
P.s. If you don’t want to miss any crafty project, remember to follow the blog by clicking on the “join this site” button in the right column ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment